Protean e-gov Pvt Ltd
Posted 10 months ago
- Discuss, understand and document the full functional scope of a change initiative.
- Provide and own detailed documented requirements for technology changes along with user journeys and other supporting artefacts.
- Define and own a functional roadmap for the change initiative.
- Participate in workshops to elaborate on the requirements and impart SME knowledge
- Provide detailed functional impact at the initiation stage of a change or a project.
- Discuss with stakeholders and assign business priority against individual components of a change initiative.
- Identify and escalate functional risks throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Functionally support go-live and immediate after-care.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the Trade business.
- Participate in third-party vendor projects during proof-of-concepts, analysis and implementation
- Thorough knowledge of the Testing methodologies, STLC, etc.
- Experience in developing and implementing test automation suites with test automation tools
- Experience in testing of mid to large scale projects
- Working Knowledge of Automation testing tool Selenium, TestLNG, etc.
- Experience in testing of Mobile app Android, iOS, Web (Device / Tab), Device testing
- Experience in Browser Testing, API Testing, Frontend Testing, Test Coverages, Destructive Testing, Performance Testing, etc.
- Experience in Documentation of Test Cases, executing and reporting
- Working knowledge of Bug tracking tools such as Redmine, Bugzilla, Jira, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL (Any database technologies) and relevant technologies
- 3-4 years or more experience in BFSI domain.
- Knowledge of tools like CRM ,ERP would be added advantage
|Experience||Min 3 years|
|CTC||To be Negotiated|
|No of Positions||1|