May 27, 2022
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for performing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly operations tasks required for the on-going functioning of the software applications.
- Responsible for diagnosing and resolving day to day application issues to ensure optimal performance and usability for the various system users and providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements.
- Coordination with multiple teams for resolving the application issues
- Coordination with third party vendors for bug fix and implementation of product or service.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Provide L2 support to business users.
- Ensure agreed SLA are achieved
- At least 2-4 year experience in production support.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, attention to detail, multitasking with excellent time management skills
- Experience in handling team and planning
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Sound knowledge of ticketing tools.
- Sound knowledge of products like CRM, SAP on cloud.
- Candidate should demonstrate good functional and technical understanding.
- Proficient in preparing SQL queries.
- Having hands-on experience in Linux operating system.
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Have the knowledge and experience on REST API, JSON, XML would be added advantage.
- Should have thorough Knowledge of any of the RDBMS, i.e. Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Web based applications.
- Should have know-how of product integration like SAP,CRM using APIs
- Should have Hands on experience of Microsoft OS, Linux OS
- Sound knowledge of Database Systems.
- Ability to carry out development of utilities, scripts, etc
B.E- IT or Computer Science / B. Tech /MCA or equivalent with experience of min. 2-4 years.
|Job Role||Production Support|
|CTC||To be Negotiated|
|No of Positions||1|