July 6, 2022
JD for PCG Elite Wealth Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Accountable for implementing an integrated plan which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation and wealth enhancement for private clients achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client’s profile.
- Showcase entire product suite of “Kotak Group” to existing clients and growing their assets across Mutual funds, PMS/AIF strategies, Structures, Alternate Assets, Direct Equity, Unlisted opportunities and Consumer or Business Asset/Loan products.
- Deliver solutions to clients, based on their investment profile in consultation with product & research team. Periodic review of client portfolios, in accordance with established procedures and/or timelines.
- Proactively advise and consult clients explaining the types of financial services available, educate them about investment options and potential risks.
- Identify potential new clients and work with them to build in relationship with the goal of managing their wealth.
- Achieve revenue objectives as assigned by the organization.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
JS for PCG Elite Wealth Manager
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 3– 15 years’ relevant work experience in a Wealth management/Private Banking platform.
- Post graduate from a premier institute.
- Self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Strong networking & relationship building skills.
- Well organized, customer-service oriented, and driven by a desire to consistently achieve top results.
Bangalore – 6, Chennai – 6 , Hyderabad – 3, Coimbatore -1
|Job Category||Wealth Management|
|Job Role||PCG Elite Wealth RM|
|Grade||Sr. Manager/ AVP|
|Experience||Min 5 years|
|CTC||Upto 24 lacs|
|No of Positions||16|