May 31, 2022
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in HR | MBA preferred
- 5+ years of total experience, of which at least 5 years should be in HR Operations, Pay & Compensation & Benefits with exposure to HR Automation
Role Contour: The role exists to support the end customer i.e. the employee in all Pay and HR Operations related activities and as an effective backend support to business.
- The role primarily supports the Rewards & HR Operations Function- performing all Pay related Operational activities – managing pay & compliance, efficient customer delivery efficiently and minimizing business risk.
- Ensure timely execution of annual activities like leave entitlements, LTA, Medical benefits, hospitalization claims, etc. to facilitate smooth operations
- Ensure payment of termination payments like resignation, retirements etc.
- Supervise and maintain records related to employees benefits such as medical, LTA, bonus, maternity records etc.
- Supervise documents and records related to joining formalities like confirmation letters and exit formalities of employees like relieving certificates, service certificates, no dues, covering letter etc.
- Implement the mechanism for periodic performance reviews of business unit by using relevant tools, templates/ dashboards and following the steps involved
- Monitor all on-going HR initiatives and create trackers and dashboards
- Manage a data system to accurately analyze and provide timely reports to management to aid decision making (e.g., Productivity metrics, training metrics, motivation levels, inclination to leave etc.)
- Verify records and perform HR/Departmental audits regarding necessary compliances to ensure complete compliance
- Ensure continuous updating, accuracy and confidentiality of employee data
- Should have the flexibility to take on multiple projects and agility to be re-assigned to newer job responsibilities as required by the organization
- Customer Focus Strategic Mindset
- Optimizes Work Processes Ensures Accountability
- Manages Ambiguity Drives Results
- Balances Stakeholders Collaborates
- Develops Talent Being Resilient
- Manpower costs/Revenue Ratio: xxx
- Percent of Employees Awarded LTIs : xxx
- Employee Engagement Score : xxx
- Manpower Budget adherence : xxx
- Performance and Appraisal process on time completion rate : xxx
- First two years of service resignation cases : xxx
- operation process timelines / SLAs: xxx
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Job Role||Rewards & HR Operations|
|No of Positions||1|