May 27, 2022
- To acquire New To Bank liability relationships (Current Accounts / Saving Accounts / Deposits) and strengthen these relationships through highest levels of service quality.
- Build a database of customer leads through references, opening stalls in areas where there are higher number of footfalls like apartment complexes, shopping areas etc., door to door visits, distribution of pamphlets etc.
- Complete all account opening related processes accurately so that the customer experience is enhanced and forms the foundation of a long relationship with the bank.
- Schedule meetings with potential liabilities customers and understand their requirement; thereafter presenting them with the most suitable products and explaining the features/benefits.
- The applicant should have been in a field sales role (he/she should be meeting customers in person on a daily basis to explain about products / follow up on previous meetings / courtesy calls with existing customers to explore additional client relationship strengthening opportunities). He/she should be presentable and should be able to articulate clearly.
|Job Role||Relationship Officer|
|No of Positions||Multiple|