May 30, 2022
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Conduct training sessions for new hires on product, process details including aspects around compliance, communication.
- Conduct refresher sessions for existing employees on current processes and any recent updates
- Provide coaching & feedback to enhance agent effectiveness on call/chat/emails.
- Analyze new hire OJT training audit data, compliance, communication & process related data. Prepare & implement action plans for increased throughput of training
- Analyze the coaching / training needs of the agents & support them in delivery.
- Participate in calibrations, call listening, chat/email reading sessions to ensure consistent scoring & feedback delivery approach
- Keep the agents updated on new process changes/updates, improvement initiatives.
- Develop action plans and report out the improvement process in business reviews.
Skills & Knowledge
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 3 – 5 yrs experience which should include at least 2 yrs experience in Securities domain/financial services
- Experience in soft skills, voice and accent training is desirable
- Should be excellent in written & oral communication skills
- Result-oriented individual who can excel in a fast paced organization in a dynamic industry
- Should possess an analytical bent of mind
- Should have sound technical knowledge of English communication, annotations, syllables, punctuation etc.
- Excellent in presentation feedback and coaching skills
|Job Role||Process Trainer|
|No of Positions||1|