Responsible for tracking and analysing the performance of marketing campaigns, ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. Should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into achievable benchmarks. The role shall have exposure to Operations (25%) as well as Business development (15%).
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills. Prior experience with marketing, design, and advertising agencies will be an added advantage.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behaviour and adjust campaigns accordingly
- Hands-on experience of managing print & digital campaigns in Corporate sector
- Develop strong internal relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that client needs are prioritized appropriately across the organization.
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Participate in deployment of marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution along with seniors.
- Dynamic, self-motivated team player with a positive attitude to work, Patience, high Client orientation, and business common sense.
- Time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Lead development to win new business.
- Ability to work under pressure and extended working hours to deliver service deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Experienced working in Photoshop, Illustrator, Coral Draw, InDesign.
|Job Category||BFSI, Digital Media|
|Job Role||Digital web content & Campaign management|
|Grade||Manager & Assistant Manager|
|Department||BFSI - IT|
|CTC||7 - 10 lacs|
|No of Positions||Manager 1 & AM - 2|