May 27, 2022
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation of new products /services for internal customers
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with internal /external software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on multiple technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Coordination with third party vendors for development and implementation of product or service.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide L3 support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- At least 7 year experience in BFSI domain.
- At least 5 years proven working experience in software development projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, attention to detail, multitasking with excellent time management skills
- Experience in handling team and planning
- Strong Knowledge of core java & advance java
- In-depth knowledge of Spring MVC framework, Spring Boot, Microservices, etc
- Should have the knowledge and experience on REST API, JSON, XML.
- Knowledge of frontend technology Angular, JSP , HTML
- Should have thorough Knowledge of any of the RDBMS, i.e. Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, etc.
- Databases Designing and implementing in accordance to end users information needs and views.
- Strong knowledge of Web based applications.
- Should have know-how of product integration like SAP,CRM using APIs
- Should have Hands on experience of Microsoft OS, Linux OS, etc..
- Should have used SVN, Bug tracking and Test case repository tools.
- Knowledge / exposure to Secured Coding Practices keeping the requirements to avoid OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities in Application. Ability to understand and fix such vulnerabilities. This would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Software Effort estimation
- Should have atleast 2 years’ experience as a full stack developer.
- Experience in requirement gathering from client/BA
Good to Have:
- Should have knowledge of Agile /Waterfall Framework.
- Working knowledge of DevOps Framework, Docker, CI/CD.
- Experience in Team handling
- Experience in writing unit test cases using JUNIT, MOCKITO, Rest assured, etc.
- Knowledge across Technology stack.
Essential: B.E., B. Tech, BSc. Tech, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent with experience of min. 5-7 years.
|Job Role||Team Leader|
|CTC||To be Negotiated|
|No of Positions||1|