May 27, 2022
- Discuss, understand and document the full functional scope of a change initiative.
- Provide and own detailed documented requirements for technology changes along with user journeys and other supporting artefacts.
- Define and own a functional roadmap for the change initiative.
- Participate in workshops to elaborate on the requirements and impart SME knowledge
- Provide detailed functional impact at the initiation stage of a change or a project.
- Discuss with stakeholders and assign business priority against individual components of a change initiative.
- Identify and escalate functional risks throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Functionally support go-live and immediate after-care.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the Trade business.
- Participate in third-party vendor projects during proof-of-concepts, analysis and implementation
- 7 years or more experience in BFSI domain. Hands on experience in SAP ,CRM operations is an added benefit
- 5 years or more experience as Business Analyst or Subject Matter Expert
- Experience in working in Agile environment
- Experience of Software Delivery Lifecycle using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in Project Management and Testing would be added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Ability to identify and highlight risks
- Ability to manage, negotiate with & influence stakeholders
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|CTC||To be Negotiated|
|No of Positions||1|