May 27, 2022
|Vertical||Branch Banking||Location||Bank Branches|
|Position Reporting to||Branch Manager|
|Direct Reports||If Applicable|
|Qualification||Graduate; 1st division in 10th, 12th and Graduation|
|Relevant Experience||2 – 4 yrs of Banking expereince, preferably localite, should not be more than 28 yrs of age|
|Functional Competencies||Customer-service orientation, Negotiation and Persuasion skills & Relationship building Skills, Organized and Result-orientation|
|Behavioral Competencies||Willingness to travel as required; Honesty and Integrity|
Ability to work under pressure
|Financial Responsibilities & Non Financial Responsibility||The HNI (High Net worth individuals) relationship manager is accountable for a portfolio of High Net worth Clients, integrating and coordinating all Banks’ Group products, services and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client|
Managing the banking and investments relationship with Au Royale clients and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from HNI segment.
• Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio either through Deepening or Acquisition of NTB Royale Customer,
• Proactively and timely identifies potential problem accounts and formulates appropriate risk
• Mitigating strategies.
• Manage customer migration between segments, sub-segments and the HNI business.
• Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.
• Develop, manage, and expand Au Royale customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment
• Ensure all sales activity is recorded online as per the organizational process (CRM)
• Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities and retail assets
• Informs customers about new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship
• Capture and maximize the business opportunity through detailed client profiling as per organizational process (CRM)
|Compliance & Risk Responsibilities||Understanding of KYC, AML guidelines and complying with Bank policies and guidelines for the role and responsibilities|
|Responsible for ensuring that the Sales targets in no’s & values are met as per defined scorecard.|
|Job Role||Branch Manager|
|Grade||Sr. Manager / AVP|
|No of Positions||4|